Professional Diagnosis, Treatment and Pain Management: Osteopathy
We are one of the leading Osteopathic Practices in St Kilda and Melbourne with over 60 years of combined hands on experience. We are confident in our ability to help your pain and discomfort, speed up your recovery, and create a long-term strategy for your optimal musculoskeletal health and well-being.
At St Kilda Osteopathy our focus is your whole body health including:
- Individually tailored treatments to target your presenting pain and complaint,
- Quality treatment of all musculoskeletal injuries, with associated muscle and joint complaints,
- Treatment for ALL ages, including babies and children, teenagers, and the elderly,
- Rehabilitation for all levels of sporting abilities and injuries,
- Pain management for acute and chronic musculoskeletal complaints.
Each session incorporates a thorough diagnosis, explanation and "hands on", evidence based treatment, with the highest quality care with a member of our experienced Osteopathic team.
Osteopath's at St Kilda Osteopathy “hands on” treatment techniques which may include:
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Articulation and mobilisation of muscle and joints
- Dry Needling (Trigger Point Dry Needling)
- Myofascial Release of Connective Tissue
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Stretching of muscles and joints
- Visceral manipulation of the organs of the abdomen and pelvic regions
- Osteopathy in the Cranial Field
The nature of our specially tailored treatments for each individual case make them appropriate for acute, chronic or complex cases that benefit from a holistic 'whole body' approach AND
We listen to our patients - what they want out of coming to see us - how they want us to treat them - and tailor our treatments to suit their needs and treat their musculoskeletal complaints.
Book Online at:
As registered health practitioners, Osteopaths in Australia are not allowed to have testimonials from our patients on our websites by AHPRA, Australian Health Professionals Regulatory Authority. We believe our very loyal and long term patient following and continued referrals from patients, GPs, Sports Physicians, Rheumatologists, Dentists, Podiatrists, Myotherapists and Remedial Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Naturopaths, Maternal Health Nurses, mother's groups and sports clubs all play a role in our continued success and positive responses from our clients.
We hope to be able to help you as well!
Please note we are located at The Stable Health Clinic on Alma Road in St Kilda - with FREE onsite parking and a very short walk from St Kilda Road trams.
We look after patients from St Kilda, St Kilda East, St Kilda Road, St Kilda Beach, Middle Park, Albert Park, Elwood, Windsor, Elsternwick, Caulfield, Caulfield North, Hampton, Brighton, South Yarra, Prahran, Malvern, Armadale, CBD and beyond! We have many patients that travel from quite a distance too for the positive results we get, our professional and experience, and overall management of their musculoskeletal and body health!