Diagnose, relieve and prevent debilitating neck pain
Relieve pain immediately and optimise your health in the long term. This is how we work with you at St Kilda Osteopathy. You’ll get an accurate diagnosis for the cause of your neck pain, and dedicated time to ensure you understand your condition or injury.
Rather than just treat short term pain – which can return and create ongoing problems – we develop a complete plan for your specific management and care.
- Sharp and sudden neck pain
- Dull and aching, nagging pain
- Muscle and joint neck pain
- Neck stiffness and mobility problem
- Recurring pain from an old injury
- Neck pain and headaches
- Neck pain causing pins and needles
- Motor vehicle or other accident causing neck pain, including whiplash
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive strain
- Postural strain of neck and shoulders
- Neck pain from arthritis
- Neck pain from disc injuries
- Neck pain from muscle tightness and stress
Whatever kind of neck pain you have, we will help you to feel better in the short term and establish and maintain a healthy and pain free life in the long term.
We are open Monday to Saturday and have early and late appointments available.
Contact us now on (03) 9593 6333 or email email@example.com
Book online, https://stkildaosteopathy.cliniko.com/bookings#service to book an appointment or if you have any further queries.