Treatment for acute and chronic conditions
When you're in pain, you just want it to stop. Easing your pain and getting you comfortable are the number one priorities when you visit our clinic. You’ll find a compassionate team who listen and use their expertise to reduce your pain as swiftly as possible - or refer you on to your GP or appropriate practitioner or specialist if we cannot help.
We treat the specifics of your condition and understand that every body is unique. You may be suffering from acute pain due to an injury or event. Or you may be someone who lives with chronic pain.
Conditions we treat includes, but is not limited to:
- Back and neck pain (all types)
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries (running, cycling, swimming etc)
- Pregnancy related back, hip and pelvic girdle pain
- R.S.I. (repetitive strain injuries)
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Pain in shoulders, elbows and wrists
- Pain in hips, knees and ankles and feet
- Newborns, toddlers and children
- Rehabilitation for musculoskeletal strains, sprains, injuries - acute and chronic injuries
Empowering you to understand your own body
A key part of our treatment philosophy is communication. We don’t just treat you and send you away. We’ll explain your condition and also our treatment decisions. You’ll get a good understanding of why you feel the way you do, what you can do yourself to ease pain and prevent further problems and if necessary, provide you with information about rehabilitation programs or ongoing support.